Now, we announce that our GDPR Matraex – Data Processing Addendum.pdf template is available to our clients and customers. This means all of our US based clients that work with Personal Information of European Economic Area (EEA) citizens, can fill out the agreement and submit it to Matraex and keep our Service Agreements compliant with the GDPR.
The DPA also includes EU Model Clauses, which were approved by the European Union (EU) data protection authorities, known as the Article 29 Working Party. This means that Matraex customers wishing to transfer personal data from the EEA to other countries can do so with the knowledge that when Matraex processes the subject personal data it will be given the same high level of protection it receives in the EEA.
- This announcement is important to our previous customers, we are able to provide followup work on their existing software which interacts with EEA personal data.
- This announcement is VERY important to our existing customers, it provides assurances that Matraex can continue working with their applications and services which process EEA personal data.
Each Matraex customer using processing EEA personal data will need to have a data processing agreement to comply with GDPR. Previous, existing and new customers are asked to download and read the agreement and fill out the requested information. While the entire agreement is important to read and understand, certain areas require input:
- Enter your company information on Page 2
- Have a company authority execute the agreement on Page 5
- Enter the Member State your business is established in on Pages 10 and 11
- Enter the “Categories of Data” which will processed on Page 12
Please contact us directly to assist in filling out the information, when ready, email it to email@example.com so we may review it, and counter sign it.