I am sure you have read them all and you understand that the EEA’s GDPR goes into effect today – May 25, 2018.
- Our policy is easy to read with a Summary at the top and the Full policy beneath
- Our policy is a single document rather than a maze of links
- Our policy applies to all personal data
Matraex is also Very Different than most of the companies you have seen emails from.
- Matraex builds the software for the companies subject to GDPR
- Matraex maintains and enhances the software for companies subject to GDPR
- Matraex is subject to GDPR as a Data Importer and Data Processor on behalf of our clients, (others are Data Controllers and Data Processors)
As a third party Data Importer and Data Processor GDPR requires that our policies must also govern our data responsibility between our parties by entering into a Data Protection Addendum (request an addendum here)
In the process of putting GDPR together the EEA has defined quite a bit of vocabulary to help define responsibility in handling Personal Information Data – check out this glossary of GDPR terms to help define some of the terms I used above
To discuss any privacy, GDPR or custom services please contact us.