Hourly or Salary position – This technical user must have the ability to work with a team lead to demonstrate skills.
Developer role will include but is not limited to the following items.
- Applicant should write a well thought out response to each of the following numbered items, describing specific past experience or thoughts for future development.
- Build PHP and MySQL Web Application and APIs
- Build Web Application Administration Console tools
- Discuss software features and daily / weekly timeline estimates.
- Daily project builds and deployment
- Develop updatable app documentation, help and how-to features internal and external to the apps.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting of progress including completed work, in progress priorities and future plans.
- Coordination with Team Lead and Product Owner for changing priorities
- Coordination with QA for bug and other development fixes
- Use and enforce good coding standards through code reviews with team members
Candidate should have at least this level of experience and should describe experience on each of these issues. Should describe specific projects worked on.
- 1-5 Years of experience with PHP4/5/7
- 1-5 Years Experience integrating PHP with third party APIs
- 1-5 Years Experience creating web APIs
- 1-5 Years Experience creating MySQL databases connected with PHP applications
- 1-4 Years Team Experience
- Meets timeline and resource estimates
- Sets and meets daily and weekly goals personally
- Quality of code created.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org