We are a team-oriented engineering firm. Each of us brings skills and experience to projects that help deliver exceptional solutions for our clients.
As a part of this team you will bring a unique experience which will help our team with the following:
- Creating Unique Designs and User Experiences
- Implementing Graphic Design using current CSS and Browser technologies
- Discussing software features and daily / weekly timeline estimates.
- Daily project builds and deployment
- Developing updatable app documentation, help and how-to features internal and external to the apps.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting of progress including completed work, in progress priorities and future plans.
- Coordinating with Team Lead and Product Owner for changing priorities
- Coordinating with QA for bug and other development fixes
- Using and enforcing good coding standards through code reviews with team members
The role is an entry-level engineer position, but experience beyond education matters. Experience on the following is important, coupled with the right attitude, you’ll be on the team in no time!
- 2-5 Years of experience with CSS
- 1-4 Years Team Experience
- Meets timeline and resource estimates
- Sets and meets daily and weekly goals personally
- Quality of code created.
Tip: A great candidate would write a well thought out introduction addressing how they are passionate for the field and how their experiences fit with our immediate needs.
This role may be hourly or salaried.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org